Thursday 19 July 2018

"Beautiful You" an altered mixed media frame: Scrapping4fun Challenges Challenge #120

Hey dearies!!!
Hope you're enjoying your vacations on full swing. I am also at my mummy's home and having loads of fun time with all of them....so far from my craft room....
So here is our new challenge #120 is up at Scrapping4fun Challenges. I have altered a chipboard frame, which can be used to decorate your room, desk or any type of handmade gift like, canvas, albums, 3D projects and many more.
We would like to thank our Wonderful Sponsors

Our Sponsor for Challenge 120 is


This is Prize, a Card kit with lots of goodies, by entering into our current challenge, you can win this fabulous prize and so delicious goodies.
You can create any craft project like a layout, card, canvas, mini album, mixed media, "Off the page" creations. Only one rule, your entry must be related to our challenge theme. This Challenge ends on Thursday, the 2nd of August 2018, 23:55PM European Time.
I used lots of Prima marketing- Finnabair products and Lindy's stamp gangs starburst sprays along with their magical shakers. This chipboard frame is from My Happy Packs "Jolly Good Girl" collection. I also used lots of Little Birdie Crafts sea shells from Itsy Bitsy. 
 Some more close-ups of my altered project:
 I hope you love it....
Please click here for more amazing inspirations from my fellow design team lovelies, we hope you will love all the projects made by our sweet design team.
We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!!!

Lots of love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations


I am linking my project to following fabulous challenges:

Lindy's Gang Challenge- July Challenge
I was inspired with the colors of current challenge and tried to capture at fullest in my project. I used Lindy's Starburst Sprays and Magical Shakers..... 



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...