Wednesday 4 July 2018

Happily Ever After: My Happy Packs Design Team

Hello Everyone!!!!
Today I have a very soft, tender, shabby and full of love "Happily Ever After" scrapbook layout to share using the pretty "Couple to be" paper collection.
This is my Design Team project for My Happy Packs, if you want to check out some amazing paper pack, please have a visit on our My Happy Packs blog.

I really adore "Couple to be" paper collection so much and this is one of my favourite from My Happy packs collections. I also used some frame and words from Jolly Good Girl chipboard set, they are amazing and can be use for making any type handmade gift.

"Couple to be" Paper Pack

"Jolly Good Girl" Chipboard set
I have shared an easy and quick step by step tutorial for making this lovely scrapbook layout on My Happy Packs blog, please click here for tutorial and more details about my project.
So here are few more glimpses of "Happily Ever After" layout...
Please click here, to contact/message us, if you want to place any order with us. 
Don't forget to follow "My Happy Packs"on social places:
Instagram
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
WordPress

I hope you will enjoy my creation, do let us know by leaving your valuable and sweet comments below.
Thank you for stopping by!!!
Hugs and happy crafting!!!
Love...xoxoxo
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am linking my project to following fabulous challenges:

Artistic Inspiration Challenges: Challenge - 203 "Anything Goes"

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenges: #215 "Pretty In Pink"
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

Crafts Dreamy: June Challenge 2018

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: Challenge #71 Anything Goes

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...