Friday 6 July 2018

Crafting With Friends: Challenge #71- Anything Goes

Hello sweeties!!!
Here is our new challenge at Crafting With Friends Challenge Blog. I made this card as DT inspiration for you.
As always theme of our challenge is Anything Goes

Our awesome sponsor of this fortnight challenge is 
Sheepski Designs
You can see more amazing designs and creative inspirations on SheepSki Designs Facebook group, click here. You can participate into SheepSki Designs Challenges too at their Challenge blog, please click here
I have used one of beautiful digi image Hello Image No 105 from SheepSki Designs. As I am fond of mermaid, I love this image so much. I have created background using some Lindy's magical shakers.  I have done some stenciling using iCraft stencil and Mont Marte modeling paste. Digi image is coloured by Ranger- Tim Holtz distress inks. At the end, I finished my card by adding a Alpha chipboard sentiment "Beautiful". I specially made this card as a handmade gift for my so beautiful and lovely friend to say how special she is......
Few close-ups:
I hope you will enjoyed it.

Come and join us, HERE
We look forward to seeing your amazing entries.

Thanks so much for visiting my happy place.

Love & Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my card into following fabulous challenges:


Artistic Inspiration Challenges: Challenge - 203 "Anything Goes"

SheepSki Designs Challenges: Challenge #16 "For Someone Special"

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #299 "CAS"

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: Challenge #71 Anything Goes
More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything Goes with optional Pastel
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...