Friday 18 January 2019

Tubby Craft - Farewell Post - CAS Cards

Hello everyone!!
I’m sharing my Here I am again sharing my rest two cards for Tubby Craft.
You can find step by step tutorial for both cards on Tubby Craft blog.
Please visit here:
https://tubbycraft.blogspot.com/2019/01/farewell-post-by-monika.html

So here is my first card:



Supplies Used:
Wishes with Magnolias

Bright Day


and this is my second card: 

Supplies used:
Swirls and Floral

Wishes with Magnolias



I hope you will like both cards.

TubbyCraft products are available at following online retailers -

Thanks so much for visiting.
So much love...
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project to following amazing challenges:

Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #30 - January Anything Goes

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Challenge #117 - Anything Goes 

Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #21 - Anything Goes + Optional twist of Sentiment As Main Focus


1 comment:

Heather said...

Simple and so beautiful!! Both are pretty, but I really love that first one; the flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...