Saturday 5 January 2019

More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Blue

Hello everyone!!!

Today I am going to share an Art page, filled with motherhood memories and some gorgeous details. I have made this page for our More Mixed Media - January Challenge. I was inspired to create something related to my Goals for this wonderful New Year, so I want to "Enjoy the little things in Life".


For this month our challenge theme is:

As always we have an amazing prize of lovely Digital papers for winner. 





Supplies Used:
Lindy's Magical shaker- Guten Tag Teal and Alpine Ice Rose,
Mudra Craft Stamps- Vintage Flourish, Leaves, Damask, Geometric Stories and Washi tapes,
Tim Holtz Distress Inks- Peacock Feathers, Black Soot and Brushed Corduroy,
and other supplies from stash.

I hope you will love it.
Thanks so much for stopping by..

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Mixed Media Place - December Challenge 
( I was inspired by beautiful shades of blue and pink colours, created this beautiful art page with very important message, which is "Enjoy every moment of live")...

Splashy Mix Challenges - Challenge #1 - "Anything Goes"



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...