Monday 28 January 2019

Crafty Cardmakers - DT Post - Challenge #226 "Add Some Texture"

Hello lovelies!!!
Today, we have an amazing challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. I have decorated an envelop into beautiful gift bag (or candy bag). 
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #226

As usual you can enter anything like a card, scrapbook, mixed media piece, home decor, art journal, 3D projects and OTPs, as long as it meets the challenge theme.
Here is my little candy bag inspired by our challenge theme "Add Some Texture".



Supplies Used:
Prima Marketing - Finnabair- White Gesso
Prima Marketing - Finnabair- Modeling Paste
Camlin - Acrylic colour (Cobalt Teal)
Mudra - Stamp sets ( Leafy and Washi tapes)
iCraft stencil
Prima Marketing - Flowers (Cartographer) and
Jute twine

I hope you will love my little gift bag.

Thanks so much for visiting..


So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project to following amazing challenges:

Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #30 - January Anything Goes

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Challenge #117 - Anything Goes

STAMPlorations - January Mixed Media Challenge







No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...