Tuesday 1 January 2019

Mixed Media Warriors- January Creative Challenge #36 "let's get party"

Hi there!! Hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating the new year. 
Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year 2019!!!

Today I would like to share with you my very first project for 2019 and DT inspiration for our January Challenge at Mixed Media Warriors. We have an amazing moodboard for this month, which is full of bright colours and celebration theme. What I especially love about this month challenge that the theme is just perfect to start our new year by creating something so colourful and gorgeous. I just love the outcome.
So here is my Art Page in which I have used loads of supplies from Lindy's Stamp Gang, Prima Marketing, Finnabair, Tim Holtz, Ranger along with Mudra Craft Stamps.
Head over to the Mixed Media Warriors blog for more details and other gorgeous DT inspirations.



Sharing some more close up:

Hope you will like my project. I hope you can find some time and join us! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations


I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Mixed Media Place - December Challenge 
( I was inspired with different colours of the mood board like Red, Green, Orange, Purple and Pink with some new year celebration wishes "It's the most wonderful time of the year, May your days be Merry and Bright"....)

Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge - January 2019
Used Lindy's Gang Supplies:

Splashy Mix Challenges - Challenge #1 - "Anything Goes"
 Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #30 - January Anything Goes




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...