Thursday 27 December 2018

"Crafter in the Spotlight" featured by Itsy Bitsy- December 2018

Hello friends!!!
I am super excited to share this amazing moment of my creative journey. I am feeling so delighted to be Itsy Bitsy "Crafter in the Spotlight" for this month. I can't thank you enough to my family, friends and followers for their continuous support and inspiration. 
Thanks so much Itsy Bitsy and their amazing team for featuring me and my creative work on your wonderful creative place. I am feeling so honoured,your support and motivation just so precious.

Here is my project which I made using loads of beautiful products from Itsy Bitsy. I have step by step tutorial for altering normal plastic lids into decorative Mixed Media project. 
Hop on Itsy Bitsy blog to know more about my featured story and step by step tutorial, please click here-
Step by step tutorial:


I hope you will love my featured story and enjoy the tutorial.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Mixed Media Place - December Challenge 
( I was inspired with the blue, green and yellow shades of the mood board, and with mother earth ...)


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...