Saturday 8 December 2018

Scrap the Boys December Card Makers Challenge: "Naughty or Nice"

Hello everyone!!!!
I am going to share DT inspiration for our December month STB Card Makers Challenge. Here is my Christmas card inspired with fabulous theme. Hope you will love it.
We are joining our scrapper DT in the theme which is

Looking forward to see your gorgeous Christmas projects. 
Visit us here, for more details and fabulous inspirations by our so talented DT lovelies.

Thank you so much for visiting and showering your precious love on my creation.

Have a wonderful day!!!

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

I am entering my project into ongoing Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge- December 2018

Lindy's Gang products, I used:
Magical shakers- Lederhosen Laurel

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...