Saturday 1 December 2018

Mixed Media Warriors: December Creative Challenge #35- "Christmas & Winter"

Hello sweeties!!!

Today I want share a mini Christmas House for this lovely Christmas season. I was inspired with beautiful red, green and sea green colours along with loads of snow. Our Mixed Media Warriors December Challenge is full of Christmas beauties and love this wonderful mood board
Here is my little Christmas House:
Here is our beautiful mood board for our December Creative Challenge #35
We can't wait to see your gorgeous projects inspired with our December creative challenge.
Join us and have some crafty fun....
I hope you will love my cute Mini Christmas House....
Thank you so much for stopping by and showering your precious love on my creation....

Have a fabulous day!!!

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla


I am entering my project into ongoing Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge- December 2018

Used Lindy's Gang Supplies:

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...