Wednesday 19 December 2018

Mixed Media Warriors: DT Post: Mixed Media Layout "You Are Loved"

Hello lovelies!!
Today I am going to share my DT inspiration for our Mixed Media Warriors December Creative Challenge "Christmas & Winter". I was inspired with wonderful Christmas colours Red and Green and also added some shades of teal and sky blue into this mixed media layout. So here is my mixed media layout "You Are Loved" for which I have used loads of Lindy's Gang magical shakers, beautiful Little Birdie Crafts flowers, Prima Marketing supplies,  Mudra's stamps and die cut elements of "Crimson Love" paper collection from Bob N Betty India. 

I hope you will love my project. Here, I invite you to join our MMW December Challenge and create something special for your loved ones to celebrate this Christmas season.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Mixed Media Warriors December Creative Challenge "Christmas & Winter"

Thank you so much for visiting us!!!!

Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla

Here, I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:

Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge- December 2018

Used Lindy's Gang Supplies:
Sprays:

Magical Shakers "2017's" and "2018's":



Challenge Yourself #60 - "Anything Goes"

Mudra Craft Challenge #28 - December 2018 "Seasonal Cards/Projects"





No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...