Friday 25 January 2019

Mixed Media Academy- New Challenge Blog by Priya Mishra

Hello sweeties!!

I have something exciting to share with you all...
So here is news, We are going to start an amazing Brand new Mixed Media Challenge Blog, named as Mixed Media Academy. All credits goes to my lovely and very talented friend Priya for creating this fabulous platform for all of us mixed media lovers. 
I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful Design Team at Mixed Media Academy.

Our wonderful Mixed Media Academy Design Team:


It's ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA GOES Monthly Challenge (Except Cards/ATC's & Tags).
You are welcome to participate in our challenge and It'll go live from 1st February 2019.

Follow our Challenge blog and get inspired for monthly challenges and win some goodies from our lovely sponsors:
Visit here for more details:

Thank you so much for visiting...

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...