Saturday 19 January 2019

Mixed Media Warriors: DT Post- January Creative Challenge #36 "Let's Get Party"

Hello lovelies!!!
Today, I am going to share an Art Journal as DT project for our Mixed Media Warriors blog. I was inspired by some shades of sky blue, orange, green, purple, brown and black from our January challenge's  mood board "Let's Get Party". For creating this art page, I have used gorgeous craft supplies from Prima Marketing, Finnabair, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Tim Holtz and other from my stash. My art page presenting the beautiful bond between two sisters. 
I love this quote so much...
"I smile because You'r my sister. I laugh because You can't do anything about it".
Here is my art journal:









I hope you will love my project and will give you some crazy idea to create one to participate in our wonderful challenge...
Looking forward to see your amazing creations...

January challenge's  mood board "Let's Get Party"


Thanks so much for visiting and showering your love in form of lovely comments.


So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

UrooCreations



I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge - January 2019
Used Lindy's Gang Supplies:


Splashy Mix Challenges - Challenge #1 - "Anything Goes"
 Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #30 - January Anything Goes

STAMPlorations - January Mixed Media Challenge


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...