Friday 18 January 2019

Tubby Craft - Farewell Post - Card for a girl

Hello everyone!!

Today, I’m sharing my last DT inspiration for this term at Tubby Craft. It was so very wonderful time to work with Tubby Craft and its whole team. I enjoyed a lot. Thank you so much, all of you lovelies for showering so much love on my creations during my whole DT term. 
So here is my first card:



For step by step tutorial, please visit here:
Supplies Used:
Bright Day

Camelia Layered Flower



I hope you will like it.

So much love...
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project to following amazing challenges:

Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #30 - January Anything Goes

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Challenge #117 - Anything Goes

Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #21 - Anything Goes + Optional twist of Sentiment As Main Focus

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...