Monday 14 January 2019

Crafty Cardmakers: DT Post - Challenge #225 "Winter"

Hello lovelies!!!
Welcome to our first challenge of the year 2019 at Crafty Cardmakers. Lin is hosting today's challenge.
We have lovely theme for this challenge which is "Winter". As usual, anything you can enter, like card, scrapbook, layout, mixed media, home decor and OTP as long as it meets the Winter theme.
For more detail about the challenge, click below link:

CCM Challenge #225 "Winter"
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2019/01/225-winter.html

Here is my card for this fortnight challenge:


 I have used Tubby craft stamp set "Penguin Love" for the image and sentiment. I have coloured the image and create the background using Tim Holtz distress inks.
I hope you will love my card.

I invite you to join our challenge, we can't wait to see your amazing creations.

Thanks so much for visiting and showering so much love....

Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...