Friday 1 February 2019

Mixed Media Academy - DT Inspiration - February Challenge "Anything Goes"

Hello lovelies!!!
I am so excited to share our brand new mixed media challenge at Mixed Media Academy. This is specially for all mixed media lovers and artists.
This time our theme is "Anything Goes". You can enter any mixed media layout, scrapbook, art journal, 3D art and OTPs, but no Cards, Tags and  ATCs.
I invite you all to join our fabulous challenge and you can win some amazing prize by our wonderful sponsors.
Here is my Mixed Media altered project as very first DT inspiration for Mixed Media Academy:
For more details and amazing DT inspiration for our challenge, visit here:








I hope you will love my creation.

Thanks so much for visiting....

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Mixed Media Place - January Challenge
(I was inspired by colours and some elements of mood board. I love these purple, blue and dark shades, so made this altered art, my house under the moonlight filled with sparkling stars and galaxy effects. It reminds me, my childhood memories.)

Art Daily Cafe - February 2019 - DAY DREAMING, NIGHT DREAMING
(I just love the moodboard, was inspired by Indigo colour and some elements like stars, sea shells, sparkling houses under the moon light, door and textures. So I have made this little altered piece to decorate my house, it consists lot of memories of my childhood.)

ART PLAYGROUND - FEBRUARY PLAY - "SHAPE OF MY ART"



1 comment:

Arantzazu said...

brilliant project Monika!
thanks for playing with us at MMP and at Art Playground challenge!!!
xoxo

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...