Tuesday 5 February 2019

More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Red

Hello everyone!!!

Today I am going to share a Mixed Media Tag, filled with love and some gorgeous details. I have made this tag for our More Mixed Media February Challenge. I was inspired to create something gorgeous using my favourite Red colour, so I decided to make this little tag.
This month our challenge theme is:
Here is my beautiful Mixed Media Tag:
Supplies Used:
Prima Marketing - Finnabair- White Gesso,
Prima Marketing - Finnabair- Modeling Paste,
Prima Marketing - Finnabair- Art Alchemy Wax (Vintage Gold),
Prima Marketing - IOD Mould (Fleur and Modeling 1)
Lindy's Magical shaker- Cuckoo Clock Cardinal,
Mudra Craft Stamps- Old Script and Geometric Stories,
Tim Holtz Distress Inks- Black Soot,
and other supplies from stash.

I hope you will love it.
Thanks so much for stopping by..

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Splashy Mix Challenges - Challenge #2 - "Love Moodboard"

Artistic Inspirations: Challenge #212 "Anything Goes" optional twist Love it up




2 comments:

Semonti Roy said...

Beautiful tag. Love the texture and vibrant color. Thank you for participate our blog challenge.
DT Semonti from Splashy Mix Challenges.

Shylaashree said...

vibrant in colour and textures. a beautiful tag monica. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

Shylaa
Owner @ Splashy Mix challenge
Adhiraacreations
Splashy Mix Challenge

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...