Sunday 30 September 2018

Mudra Craft Stamps: Guest Design Post- Mixed Media Layout "Cool Buddy"

Hello lovelies!!!
Here I am sharing a mixed media layout "Cool Buddy".
For me preserving our precious moments in a beautiful way, always gives me so much pleasure. Here I love capturing photos and treasure them forever. 
I made this layout as Guest Designer for Mudra Craft Stamps....feeling so delighted and honoured...
Thank you to sweet Varshitha and Mudra team, for this awesome opportunity. I am so happy and thrilled to be a Guest Designer at Mudra.
Please visit here at Mudra to find more GD project done by me for Mudra. 
I have used different pattern stamps from Mudra, my favourite Lindy's starburst spray and magical shakers, Prima Marketing and Finnabair supplies and Little Birdie crafts sea shells in making of this MM layout.
I hope you love my project.
Thank you so much for visiting me and showering so much love on my work.

So much love...
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project to following amazing challenges:


Mixed Media And Art Blog: September Challenge- "Journey" 

 (As I have featured my handsome brother and cute son "Uroo" in this layout. I was mainly inspired by the sketch of this month challenge. I was inspired with some elements like white, sky blue colours on moth's wings and some geometric shapes. Time runs so fast, that's why I always love to preserve these precious moments for lifetime.)






No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...