Sunday 2 September 2018

Tubby Craft: DT post - Pop up floral card

Hello sweeties!!!
Now it’s my third card, I am in love with all floral range stamp set of Tubby Craft, so for making this card, I used “Swirl and floral” stamp set.
This card is also so simple and quick in making. I stamped some flowers to a piece of card stock along with some branched leaves using Tubby Craft Dye ink pads Magenta and Lawn Green. Fussy cut all the elements.
I have double layered each flower and popped up the upper layer with my fingers. At the end added a perfect sentiment from “Giraffe Love” stamp set.  


Supplies used:
Dye ink pad- Magenta
Dye ink pad- Lawn Green
Dye ink pad- Jet Black
Acrylic blocks- Medium



Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Thanks so much for visiting us, stay tuned with our Instagram and Facebook Page for more inspirations from our Design Team!!!
So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...