Thursday 13 September 2018

Scrap the Boys: September Card Challenge: Baby theme

Hello friends!!!
Today I want to show you a cute baby boy card, which I prepared as DT inspiration for our Scrap the Boys Card Challenge.
This month challenge theme is super adorable and it is :
You have to create a baby boy themed card. I hope you will enjoy to play along....
Here is my card:

There will a prize for our Australian winner and a guest designer spot for our international winner.
Visit us here, for more details and so many fabulous inspiration by our so talented DT lovelies. 
Thank you so much for visiting me and I hope you will join us.


So much love
Dr Monika Shukla




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...