Wednesday 26 September 2018

Altered Mixed Media : "Greek Summer"

Hello friends!!!!
Here I am sharing an altered project, which I made for Scraps N Pieces as Guest Designer.
For more detail about my GD post, please visit Scraps N Pieces, here.....






I hope you will enjoy my project...
Thank you so much for visiting me....

so much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project into ongoing Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge- September 2018


Used Lindy's Gang Supplies:

Mixed Media And Art Blog: September Challenge- "Journey" 

(I was inspired by the mood board in different ways. I specially was inspired with those colourful moths in the picture. I have used sky blue, purple and orange colours in my creation. I was also inspired with compass shown which always used for camping and outdoor sports and also relates to travel and traveling to beautiful places all over the world is my biggest dream, so I always love to capture those beauties into my altered projects. I love altering plastic wastes, like here I have used round plastic lids to make some decor piece. I have added loads of leaves which is also a gorgeous element in this fabulous mood board. I hope you all love it.)





No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...