Friday 21 September 2018

Mudra Craft Stamps- Guest Designer: Art Journal Page – “Live Life in Full”

Hello everyone!!!
Here I am going to share another project which I made as Guest Design inspiration for Mudra Craft Stamps. I am so happy and thrilled to be a Guest Designer at Mudra.
Here is my simple and super quick Art Journal Page
 “Live Life in Full”
I love floral designs and these Mudra floral stamp sets are just fabulous, so here is my beautiful Art Page. I used different stamp sets Floral Silhouette, Vintagy Flourish, Beautiful Butterflies and WildRose. 
I have shared a step by step tutorial for making this Art page at Mudra's blog. 
Kindly visit here for tutorial and full images:

Mudra Guest Designer - Dr.Monika Shukla


I hope you will enjoy making this super quick and easy Art Journal Page.

Love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations


I am entering my project to following amazing challenges:


Mixed Media And Art Blog: September Challenge- "Journey" 

(I was inspired by some amazing textures, elements like moths, leaves and colours. I was also inspired by "Journey" title and tried to depict some fabulous memories of my life. As life is a journey and throughout this wonderful phage, we collect many amazing memories. My art page represents a story about precious bonding with my childhood friend. This mood board inspired me to make something old and treasured...I love it)




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...