Saturday 1 September 2018

Tubby Craft: DT Post: Card - "I Love You"

Hello everyone!!!
Here I am going to share some gorgeous cards using wonderful craft supplies and so gorgeous stamp sets from Tubby Craft. Each card comes with some creative tips. I love using Tubby Craft supplies in some different ways; I hope you will enjoy them too.
Here I start with my such cute and super quick card.


For whole process of making this super cute card, please visit here:
https://tubbycraft.blogspot.com/2018/08/3-pleasing-cards-by-monika-tripathi.html



Supplies Used:
Dye ink pad- Lemon yellow

Dye ink pad- Lawn Green
Dye ink pad- Jet Black
Dye ink pad- Mustard Yellow
Acrylic blocks- Medium


Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Thanks so much for visiting us, stay tuned with our Instagram and Facebook Page for more inspirations from our Design Team!!!
So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...