Sunday 2 September 2018

Tubby Craft: DT post - Thank You Card

Hello lovelies,
This is my second card, which I made using stamp set “Floral-Peony” by Tubby Craft.

For step by step tutorial, please visit here:


Supplies Used:
Dye ink pad- Light Pink
Dye ink pad- Hot Pink
Dye ink pad- Jet Black
Dye ink pad- Lawn Green
Dye ink pad- Emerald Green
Acrylic blocks- Medium
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Thanks so much for visiting us, stay tuned with our Instagram and Facebook Page for more inspirations from our Design Team!!!
So much love
Dr Monika Shukla


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...