Tuesday 11 August 2020

Mixed Media Academy : DT Inspiration - August Challenge

 Hello lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy.
Today I am so very excited to share such a wonderful mood board for our July month challenge at Mixed Media Academy
This month's theme is so special for all messy artists who love playing with loads of textures and layers while creating, I had so much fun making this mixed media art journal page. 
Full of colours and full of layers...


I have used cardboard packaging to cut these die cut elements and tried to recycle them into something lovely. I have created different layers of textures using mixed media supplies from Prima Marketing Inc, Finnabair, CrafTreat and used Sizzix big shot plus for die cutting these beautiful elements.

Few more close-ups:




I invite you to visit the link given below to know more about our challenge and join us for some crafty fun. By entering into our Mixed Media Challenge, you can win an amazing prize pack and get the chance to be Guest Designer at Mixed Media Academy.
August Challenge Mood board:

Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations, over Mixed Media Academy.


Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND Healthy


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

I am entering this Mixed Media Art Journal Page into following amazing challenges:


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...