Monday 17 August 2020

Crafty Cardmakers: DT Inspiration - Challenge #261 "Lots of Layers"

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. 

We are back from the summer break at Crafty Cardmakers, so today we have a new challenge hosted by our sweet and talented Jo.
Challenge theme is - Lots of Layers

Today I have this mixed media altered box as an inspiration project. I have used an empty treat box to recycle it into a cute box. I have added so many layers using Little Birdie Crafts handmade flowers and created amazing textures using Prima Marketing Inc- Finnabair modelling paste and stencil. To add some shine, I have used Finnabair waxes (Vintage Gold and Amethyst Magic). Have a look my lovely friends:






As usual you can enter anything like a card, scrapbook, mixed media piece, home decor, art journal, 3D projects and OTP's, as long as it meets the challenge theme.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

2 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This is so lovely Monika. The gorgeous texture, the lovely details and the colours too are just perfect. Sending happy thoughts for a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow, this is amazing, so much attention to detail and so many lovely textures and beautiful blends of colour. Very inspirational. Thanks for joining us for our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and all the best - Michelle - DT x

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...