Friday 14 August 2020

DIY WALL HANGING : MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family.
Today I am very excited to share my very first Design team project for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS.

I have used plastic milk jars / containers to recycle it into a beautiful Wall Hanging. I have used MUDRA's gorgeous stamp set and some mixed media supplies to make this project.
FOR STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL, VISIT HERE:
I invite you to visit MUDRA's blog for more images and details,

 Have a look my lovely friends:





I hope you will like it.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

1 comment:

Carole J said...

This is a delightful wall hanging, Dr Monika! I love that you used natural and recycled materials as the substrate for your mobile. The stamped leaves are gorgeous as are the handmade flowers.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...