Sunday 16 August 2020

DIY GIFT BOXES: MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. 

Here I am sharing my another Design Team project for Mudra Craft Stamps.
I have made these cute gift boxes for this festive season. I have used different stamp sets to make my very won pattern paper. I have shared more detail on Mudra's blog.
Kindly visit here for more details:





I hope you will love these cute DIY Gift Boxes.
Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY

Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...