Tuesday 18 August 2020

Bleeding Art Challenge - Guest Design Post - Mixed Media Notebooks - Recycled Art

 Hello lovelies,

Hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.
I am so excited to announce that I get the privilege of being a Guest Designer on the Bleeding Art Challenge.
As there challenges are always Mixed Media - Anything Goes.
I decided to create these Mixed Media Notebooks. I have recycled waste plastic from milk containers using different mixed media techniques.
I invite you all to visit Bleeding Art Challenge, click below given link:


I have shared a step by step tutorial on YouTube, I hope you will love it.

---Step by step tutorial on YouTube--- 




I invite you all to join Bleeding Art Challenge for their upcoming challenges as they have a wonderful set of creative minds to inspire you and boost your creativity to the next level.

I hope you will like these colourful DIY notebooks.
My heartfelt thank you to sweet Cathy and Bleeding Art team for giving this amazing opportunity.
I hope that you are inspired to explore their blog challenges too.
Do follow their blog for wonderful Mixed Media inspirations and challenges. I will be happy to see you there, my lovely friends.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering these Mixed Media Notebooks into following amazing challenges:

(I was inspired with the Top left corner image of the mood board, made these cute notebooks to gift my sweet friends.) 






5 comments:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow, you are so talented. I absolutely love your notebook. Watched your tutorial and love all the textures and mediums you used to create this little gem. Thoroughly enjoyed reading and watching, thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us for our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and all the best - Michelle - DT x

Shylaashree said...

Your textures andcolours are unique monika. love this. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again.
Shylaa Founder @ Splashy Mix challengeAdhiraacreations 
 Splashy Mix Challenge 

Gayatri said...

Beautiful creation! Love the texture. Thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge
DT Gayatri

Chaitali said...

Beautiful creation....pretty colors n textures. Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.

OriBella said...

Beautiful notebooks, colors and texture! Thanks so much for playing with Miszmasz Papierowy.

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...