Friday 19 April 2019

Mixed Media Notebook - "The Music of My Heart" : Guest Post for Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts

Hello lovelies!!
Today I have special post as Guest for Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts blog.
I have recently received my Winner Certificate and 2nd Rank Medal of Scrapbooking World Championship (Pro Division). This is my very first Scrapbooking award and I can't express it in words how happy I am after receiving this honour. 
I am so delighted to join Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts blog as guest. I want to express my heartfelt thank you to lovely Elena and Academy Team for inviting me. 
Here I am going to share my Mixed Media Notebook, I was inspired by Academy's blog current theme of “Flowers”. I was also inspired by spring season and wanted to express my love for Art.

To read full version of my post and step by step tutorial, please visit below given link:









Hope you all will like my creation and get inspired by.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this mixed media notebook into following challenges:

The Crafty Superstar- 2019
https://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2019/04/the-crafty-superstar-2019.html
(I have used gorgeous supplies from Superstar sponsors of the event- Itsy Bitsy's "Little Birdie" and CrafTreat.)


Mixed Media Place : March Challenge


Lindy's Color Challenge- April 2019
Lindy's Magical Shakers and Starburst Sprays Guten Tag Teal Magical Shaker :
California Poppy Gold Magical Shaker:
Yodeling Yellow Magical Shaker:
Bling-y Blonde Shimmer Spray:
Sassy Sapphire Shimmer Spray:
Sea Mint Green Shimmer Spray:
Cape Cod Coral Shimmer Spray:
Oktoberfest Orange Magical Shaker:
Alpine Ice Rose Magical Shaker:
Lederhosen Laurel Magical Shaker:

Bleeding Art Challenge : April Challenge - "Add Stenciling"

Scraps N Pieces ; April Challenge - "SPRING"


13 comments:

Anat Weksler said...

That’s a Beautiful project sweetie ! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place Challenge!

Arantzazu said...

Gorgeos creation my dear friend!!
Thanks for playing with us at MMP

AnastasiaElena said...

Amazing cover!
Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Carol said...

Beautifully decorated with stunning colours and embellishments YUMMY xx

Jaishree said...

stunning cover and what a beautiful play of colors. Thank you for playing along Prika's crafty superfest challenge. Regards, Jaishree (Blog coordinator, Prika)

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this month at Bleeding Art. Look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cathy F said...

Stunning colors! Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art!

Katie said...

Wow this is amazing. Thank you for joining us at the Bleeding Art Challenge

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

Gorgeous. Lovely transformation of the cover. A beautiful burst of colours. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

Shweta
Craft Inspirator, Prika.

JulD said...

Love the colours! Amazing cover! Thank you for joining our challenge at Scraps N Pieces!

Margik said...

Really wonderful! Love the beautiful combination of colors.

Maria Lillepruun said...

So bright and cheerful, I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Scraps N Pieces!

ritika said...

Dear! Great post about quirky notebooks. Thanks for sharing your information. I really appreciate your efforts.

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...