Saturday 6 April 2019

Mixed Media Altered Art: DT Inspiration for CrafTreat

Hello lovelies!!!
Today I am going to share my very first DT inspiration for CrafTreat. I have used beautiful and lovely supplies from my DT kit of CrafTreat. These supplies are so versatile, come with endless possibilities and can be used to create many lovely projects like home decorations, mixed media art, scrapbooking, DIY crafts and many more.
I have altered a cake base to create a home decor art piece.I was inspired by beautiful spring colours. I have used CrafTreat stencils, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and magical shakers, some supplies from Finnabair (Gesso, Art stones and Modeling Paste), Prima Marketing (Flowers), Mudra and Tim Holtz.
For step by step tutorial, please visit below link:
http://craftreat.blogspot.com/2019/04/mixed-media-altered-art-mini-notepad.html


Hope you will like it.

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following challenges:

Mixed Media Place : March Challenge


Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #33 - April Anything Goes

Lindy's Color Challenge- April 2019
Lindy's Magical Shakers and Starburst Sprays Guten Tag Teal Magical Shaker:
California Poppy Gold Magical Shaker:
Yodeling Yellow Magical Shaker:
Bling-y Blonde Shimmer Spray:
Sassy Sapphire Shimmer Spray:
Cape Cod Coral Shimmer Spray:
Oktoberfest Orange Magical Shaker:
Lederhosen Laurel Magical Shaker:
Sea Grass Green Shimmer Spray:





1 comment:

Anat Weksler said...

Such an adorable Canvas! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place Challenge!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...