Tuesday 2 April 2019

Mixed Media Academy - DT Inspiration - April Challenge

Hello lovelies!!!
I am so excited to share our 3rd mixed media challenge at Mixed Media Academy. This month we came up with an amazing moodboard, suggested by our lovely DT Vidhi Jadeja, she'll be choosing  winner of this month challenge as well. I am sure you are going to love this wonderful challenge.
So here is my DT inspiration, Mixed Media Altered Bottle. I was inspired by the colours of the moodboard along with the message.

Here is our this month challenge moodboard, for more detail please visit here:
https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-challenge.html

I love up-cycling and specially useless/waste things like plastics, accumulation of these waste objects in the Earth's environment create pollution that adversely affects wildlife, wildlife habitat and humans. I never threw plastic waste because I know I can turn that trash into treasure. So here is a normal plastic bottle (sauce bottle) turned into a home decor piece. Both side of this piece have different designs, so can be used according to my choice. I have use gorgeous supplies from Prima Marketing Inc, Finnabair, IOD and other from my stash. I hope you will love it too.
Few more images:
You can enter any mixed media layout, scrapbook, art journal, 3D art and OTPs, but No Cards, Tags and  ATCs. Please remember to be inspired with our challenge's moodboard.
I invite you all to join our fabulous challenge and you can win some amazing prize by our wonderful sponsors. Our Design Team will choose their two favourite projects and its author will win goodies worth INR 1000. The second winner will win a gift voucher worth INR 500 from Rainbow Craftykari store.
And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer.
We can't wait to see your lovely entries into our April challenge at Mixed Media Academy.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:

Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #33 - April Anything Goes



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous mixed media transformation great texture.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
Carol DT x

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...