Saturday 6 April 2019

Mixed Media Notepad: DT Inspiration for CrafTreat

Hello lovelies!!!
Here is my another DT project for CrafTreat. I have altered a notepad and here it is.
I have used stunning set of chipboard from CrafTreat along with some mixed media supplies like Prima Marketing - Finnabair Gesso, 3D gloss gel, Art Alchemy acrylics, Mega art stone, Metallique wax and Lindy's Stamp Gang magical shakers.
For a step by step tutorial, please visit below link:
http://craftreat.blogspot.com/2019/04/mixed-media-altered-art-mini-notepad.html


Hope you will like it.

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following challenges:

Mixed Media Place : March Challenge

Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #33 - April Anything Goes




1 comment:

Irena Stefanova said...

Beautiful card. Love the textures, adorable! Thanks for sharing at LoveToCraft Challenge blog this month!
Irena LTCCB DT

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...