Wednesday 1 May 2019

Mixed Media Academy - DT Inspiration - May Challenge

Hello lovelies!!!
I am so excited to share this month mixed media challenge at Mixed Media Academy. I am in love with this month moodboard chosen by our talented DT Ani Bluementhal, she'll be choosing winner of this month challenge as well. I am sure you are going to love this wonderful challenge.
I have altered a notepad using different mixed media supplies from Prima Marketing Inc, Finnabair, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Little Birdie Crafts, Iron Orchid Designs and Tim Holtz. I have used some CrafTreat chipboard pieces (leftover negative) and CrafTreat stencils to create some textures along with some random die cuts. Hope you will like my Mixed Media Notepad.

Here is our this month challenge moodboard, for more detail please visit here:
https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-challenge.html
Image may contain: text

We can't wait to see your lovely entries into our May challenge at Mixed Media Academy.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creation. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this project into following amazing challenges:


Scraps N Pieces : April Challenge - "SPRING"

Splashy Mix Challenges: Challenge #5


Altered Eclectics : May Challenge
http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-challenge.html














2 comments:

Maria Lillepruun said...

Very curious creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Scraps N Pieces!

Shylaashree said...

what a beautiful textures art monika. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

Shylaa

Creative Head @ Splashy Mix challenge

Adhiraacreations

Splashy Mix Challenge

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...