Wednesday 10 October 2018

Scrap the Boys- October Card Challenge- Mood Board

Hello friends!!!
Today I want to share a mixed media card, inspired by our Scrap the Boys October Card Challenge.
I hope you will enjoy to play along....
Here is my card:

We have joined our scrapping DT again this month and here is this gorgeous mood board for the challenge.
There will a scrappy prize for our Australian winner and a guest designer spot for our international winner.

Visit us here, for more details and so many fabulous inspiration by our so talented DT lovelies. 

Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will join us.


So much love
Dr Monika Shukla






No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...