Monday 29 October 2018

Crafty Cardmakers: DT inspiration for Challenge #221- "Explosion of Colour"

Hello everyone!!!
Today We have an amazing challenge at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge blog. 
The theme for this fortnight's challenge is- 

So here is my card with so many bright colours to inspire all of you. 
I have used lots of Tim Holtz distress inks along with Tim Holtz paper doll and Tim Holtz idea-ology metallic sticker " Merry & Bright". I have used loads of patterned stamps from Mudra craft store. I have also used some ArtZone Pearlised Metallic Paints  and Burlap piece (Sky blue) from Itsy Bitsy Store. Done some doodling at the end using Uni-ball eye pen (Black). 

I hope you will love this colourful card.
Can't wait to see your amazing entries for our "Explosion of Colour" Challenge.

Thank you so much for visiting my little crafty place...

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...