Friday 5 October 2018

Creative Fingers: Challenge #153- "Anything Goes"

Hello lovelies!!!
Today I invite you on Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
The theme of our challenge #153 is as always "Anything Goes"
Here is my card as DT project to inspire you for our fabulous challenge. 
This time our fantastic sponsor is 
LeAnn's World 101

I have used super gorgeous digi image "Vivianprovided by our sponsored LeAnn's World 101.
We can't wait to see your amazing entries...

I hope you will love my beautiful card.
Thank you so much for visiting.

So much love...
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...