Tuesday 16 October 2018

Crafty Cardmakers: Dt project- Challenge #220 - "Fairies or Other Mythical Creatures"

Hey friends!!!
Today I am going to share my art page as an inspiration for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
This fortnight's challenge them is
"Fairies or Other Mythical Creatures"

Here is my Art Page:
I have used a free printable image of Fairy from Pinterest. I started with covering whole page with white gesso and added some a pattern paper to create some layers. Then used Finnabair modeling paste and iCraft stencil to create some textures and design. Then sprinkled some Lindy's Magical shakers and mixed them by spraying some water. After that dried whole page. After drying pasted fairy onto the page and done lots of random stamping using different stamp sets from Mudra Craft stamps. Added sentiment from Mudra Stamp set. I have coloured fairy's wings using Artzone Metallic Paint from Itsy Bitsy store. Whole stamping done with Tim Holtz distress inks, at the end added some die cut leaves in corners.
I hope you will love it.
We can't wait to see your gorgeous creations, so join our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Thank you so much for visiting my little crafty place...

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...