Wednesday 10 October 2018

Tubby Craft: DT Post- "Lord Ganesha" card

Hello everyone!!!
I am going to share some amazing projects as DT inspirations for Tubby Craft. I have used our newly released stamp sets and some dye ink pads from Tubby Craft. These Diwali stamps contain many gorgeous elements and come with lots of possibilities.
Here is my first card, I have used Tubby Craft "Diwali- Ganesha" stamp set for making this beautiful card.

 Lord Ganesha Card




I invite you to visit our Tubby craft blog where you can find step by step tutorial for making this super cute card along with some more amazing inspirations by my DT fellows.
For tutorial click here:

 I hope you will love my creation.

Supplies Used:






Thanks so much for visiting us...

Love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...