Thursday 1 November 2018

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: DT post- Challenge #79 - "Anything Goes"

Hello lovelies!!
I am feeling so excited and delighted to share this beautiful card as my first inspiration for A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge blog. I am feeling so lucky to be in this wonderful team with so creative and talented crafty friends. I am so thankful to sweetheart Lozzy for this wonderful opportunity and giving me access to use wonderful Digi papers in my creations, designed by her. Looking forward to create many more amazing projects for A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge blog.

So here is my simple yet gorgeous Christmas card. I have used gorgeous digi papers "Christmas" designed by our sweet and talented Lozzy.

Our challenge #79 is as always
 "Anything Goes"

Its anything from crafty projects, cards, scrap-booking, digital pages, mixed media, ATCs and Off the Page (OTP) creations etc, Its up to you.
Looking forward to see your wonderful creations for our ABMTTC challenge. As prize you can win some gorgeous digi paper sets.
Do not forget to join our other challenge at More Mixed Media Challenge.

I hope you will love my card.

Thank you so much for visiting my little crafty place....

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...