Thursday 1 November 2018

Mixed Media Warriors: DT Inspiration for November Creative Challenge- "Nostalgic Romance"

Hello lovelies!!
This time, I am feeling so excited and delighted to share my very first Design Team inspiration for fabulous  Mixed Media Warriors blog. I am feeling so lucky to be in this wonderful team with so creative and talented crafty friends. I am so thankful to sweetheart Goga for this wonderful opportunity and such fantastic creative journey with Mixed Media Warriors blog.
I decided to alter a pair of plastic lid, as I love upcycling. I made these mixed media altered home decor pieces with vintage touch and lots of romantic details. I have used Prima and Finnabair products like White Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, Modeling Paste, Mega and Mini Art stones. I also used Lindy's sprays; Sea Grass Green, Whale Watch Blue, Clam Bake Beige,Cape Cod Coral and magical shakers; Guten Tag Teal, Black Forest Black, Oktoberfest Orange, Bavarian Blue, Bratwurst Brown. I used some craft supplies from Itsy Bitsy store and other supplies from my stash. 
 
We have an amazing and full of love Moodboard for this month which is

Few more close-ups:

I hope you will love my altered projects. 
Looking forward to see your wonderful mixed media creations for our this month challenge.
You can submit a maximum of 3 works and our challenge lasts until November 30. 2018.
Thank you so much for visiting my little crafty place....

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...