Monday 12 November 2018

Crafty Cardmakers- DT post: Challenge #222- "Lots of layers"

Hello lovelies!!!!
Today I am going to share a gorgeous set of altered "Thank You" tags as DT inspiration for our Crafty Cardmakers Challenge
This challenge theme is
Here is my DT make to inspire you to participate.... 


Used Supplies:
Lindy's Stamp Gang- Magical Shakers
Mudra Craft Stamps- Wild Rose, Leaves, Washi Tapes and Dainty Blooms II
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads
Prima Marketing- Finnabair- Gesso- White
Canson Paper
Black Card stock
Old CDs

I hope you will enjoy my creation....
Thank you for stopping by and showering your precious love on my work.

Have a wonderful week!!!

So much love...
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...