Sunday 26 August 2018

Tubby Craft- Dt Post- Scrapbook Layout "You Are A Treasure"

Hello everyone!!!
Here I am going to share some projects using gorgeous supplies and newly released stamp sets from Tubby Craft.
As my first project, I have this super gorgeous layout, featuring my sweet sister and my little boy “Uroo”. I always love capturing their pictures while they cuddle each other. So I have used lots of wonderful supplies from Tubby Craft, as I received so many amazing newly released dye ink pads and super cute stamp sets in my this month DT kit.


For step by step tutorial, please visit here:




Here are entire stamp sets and inks used:
Buttercup
Precious Treasure
Floral Invitation
Dye ink pad- Turquoise
Dye ink pad- Emerald Green
Dye ink pad- Light Pink
Dye ink pad- Aqua Blue
Dye ink pad- Lawn Green
Dye ink pad- Lemon Yellow
Dye ink pad- Jet Black
Acrylic blocks- Medium
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Thanks so much for visiting us, stay tuned with our Instagram and Facebook Page for more inspirations from our Design Team!!!
So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...