Saturday 25 August 2018

Scrap the Boys - Let's Go Geo Card Challenge

Hello STB friends!!!

I am going to share my DT project for Scrap the Boys Card Makers Challenge.
Her is my card, inspired by this month "Let's Go Geo" theme.

Again we have decided to use our scrapbooking DT challenge to get you inspired this month.
Here is our fantastic theme for this month:


As always there will be a scrappy prize for the Australian winner and a guest spot will be offered to the International winner.

We can't wait to see your stunning card.
Thank you so much for visiting!!!

So much love....
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations





No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...