Friday 3 August 2018

Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge #121- Anything Goes

Hello everyone!!!
We have a new challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges
The theme is ...

 We have an amazing sponsor this fortnight is 
I received this digi image Party Pug, provided by our awesome sponsor.
I made this colourful and cute card using Party Pug digi image. I created a colourful background using stencil and Tim Holtz distress inks. I also coloured the image using Tim Holtz distress inks, fussy cut it and adhered on to the background created. Then added a sentiment to finish my card. 

Supplies used:
other supplies from my stash 

So join us and have fun, link your project here and visit our Scrapping4Fun Challenges Blog for more inspirations from our amazing Design Team members.
This challenge ends on 16th August 2018, 23.55 pm European Time.

I hope you will love my card, do let me know by leaving your sweet words in comment section.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Love
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla


I am entering my card into following fantastic challenges:

More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything Goes with optional Pastel

Fussy & Fancy Challenges: Challenge #217 Christmas in July
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-217-christmas-in-july.html
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...