Sunday 26 August 2018

Tubby Craft- Dt Post- Oval shaped card

Hello lovelies,
I made this cute oval shaped card by using adorable set “Nine World”. I really am in love with these super cute number stamp sets.


For step by step tutorial, please visit here:

Here are entire stamp sets and inks from Tubby Craft, which are used….
Supplies used:
Nine World
Dye ink pad- Lemon yellow
Dye ink pad- Lawn Green
Dye ink pad- Jet Black
Acrylic blocks- Medium


Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Thanks so much for visiting us, stay tuned with our Instagram and Facebook Page for more inspirations from our Design Team!!!

So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...