Sunday 5 August 2018

Tubby Craft- DT Post: "You inspire me"

Hey sweeties!!
Here I am after a long break, this complete month has been very hectic for me shifting to a new country with family. I don't even get any single minute to relax, but some how successfully made some projects in between to fulfill my DT duties.
Yesterday only, I got internet at my home and now time to add my all projects one by one on my blog. I know there are so many amazing projects to share with you, my lovely friends.
I missed you and your creations so much, my crafty friends. Now I am looking forward to be regular on my social places in couple of days. 

So here is a cute shaker card as DT inspiration for Tubby Craft using gorgeous floral stamp set and beautiful shades of Tubby Craft Dye Inks.

I love the stamp set called “Floral Invitation”, so I made this cute shaker card by using this adorable set and added the sentiment “You inspire me” from another beautiful stamp set named as “Floral Peony”.


I used some Dye ink pads (Aqua Blue, Light Pink, Lemon Yellow, Lawn Green and Jet Black) for stamping and colouring. Here are entire stamp sets and inks used….
Supplies used:
Dye ink pad- Aqua Blue
Dye ink pad- Light Pink
Dye ink pad- Lemon yellow
Dye ink pad- Lawn Green
Dye ink pad- Jet Black
Acrylic blocks- Medium

Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
I hope you will love my card. Stay tuned for loads of amazing inspirations and creative tips with Tubby Craft.
So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...