Wednesday 3 June 2020

Crafty Cardmakers: DT Inspiration - Challenge #258 "Wedding"

Hello creative souls,
Hope all of you doing well and staying healthy at home with your family.
We have new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers:

Here is my Mixed Media Tag, which I made using gorgeous flowers and chipboard from Little Birdie, added Prima- Finnabair Patina paste (Mint Green) using CrafTreat stencil. The pattern paper used as background is from KaiserCraft. I have used some IOD molds to make some clay elements for my tag. I have used Mudra stamps for some random stamping. 




Looking forward to seeing your lovely entries for our challenge.
As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, home decor, or invites, Save the Dates etc. as long as it meets the theme.

Hope you like my creation.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Stay safe and healthy, my lovely friends.
Lots of love


I am entering this gorgeous Tag into following amazing challenges:

(I was inspired by the elements from the mood board like wedding season, flowers and different shades of green colour and pink colour.)



1 comment:

Shylaashree said...

amazing tag with textures monika. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you againShylaa Founder @ Splashy Mix challengeAdhiraacreations  Splashy Mix Challenge 

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...