Wednesday 20 May 2020

Mixed Media Box - DIY Jewelry Box- Finnabair and Prima Marketing Inc. #stayhomeandmakeart

Hello lovely crafty friends,
Hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.
Today I am sharing my new creation,which I have created for one and only Finnabair's #stayhomeandmakeart event. I have up-cycled a cookie box into such a colourful and gorgeous mixed media piece. It can be used as a jewelry box, keepsake box, gift box,make-up organizer and many more. 



I have used my favourite supplies from Finnabair, Prima Marketing Inc, Lindy's Stamp Gang and Little Birdie Crafts.
I have added a Step by Step Video Tutorial on YouTube, so I invite you all my lovely crafty friends to visit my channel, if you love my work please do subscribe to my channel and help me to grow my creative place. click here to watch video:
  

I am so very thankful to Anna Dabrowska for giving me this wonderful opportunity.


I hope you all enjoyed the process video of making this gorgeous Box. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...