Wednesday 20 May 2020

Crafty Cardmakers: DT Inspiration - Challenge #257 "Butterflies"

Hello creative souls,
Hope all of you doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. In this tough time, we all are fighting together with this invisible enemy. So stay strong, support our government, community and be thankful to all our front liners, those are working for us to get over from this situation.
I am here with new creation as an inspiration for Crafty Cardmakers Challenge:



I have made this tiny album using a single sheet of 12x12 pattern paper from Little Birdie. Added splatters using Little Birdie sprays. I have used Tubby Craft ink pads and Mudra stamps for random stamping. I have used some mixed media supplies from Finnabair as well. In this mini album lot of butterflies fluttering all around.
I have shared a step by step tutorial on YouTube, I hope you will love it.

---Step by step tutorial on YouTube--- 
 
I hope you will love this cute project and it's tutorial, my sweet friends.









As usual you can enter anything like a card, scrapbook, mixed media piece, home decor, art journal, 3D projects and OTP's, as long as it meets the challenge theme.


Thank you so much for stopping by.

STAY HOME, STAY SAFE AND SAVE LIVES

Lots of love

I am entering this cute album into following amazing challenges:

Mini Album Makers Challenge : May Challenge
(For making this cute album, I was inspired with Autumn and Jennie Atkinson creations and their work.)


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...